TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application
TTD Parakami Seva Online Application can be registered from TTD website. TTD Parakamani Seva is a voluntary srivari seva, where counting and accounting of offerings made by pilgrims through Srivari Hundi. Eligible candidates Who are interested to participate in Tirupati Parakamani Seva in Tirumala (TTD) has to register their names through TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application strictly abiding to the rules of TTD and with specific guidelines, which came into force on 17th August 2012.
TTD Parakamani Seva
TTD Parakamani Seva is an activity of counting and accounting offerings coins, currencies, precious items, jewellery etc. given presented by swamy devotees through Srivari Hundi on a day-to-day basis. The persons who are Interested should register online for Parakamani Seva, who will be here-by addressed as “Parakamani Sevakulu”. The Parakamani Sevakulu will render their Parakamani Seva both in Tirumala as well as in Tirupati as per the requirement of the Deputy Executive Officer (Parakamani).
The Accommodation for Parakamani Sevakulu has been given at Parakamani Seva Sadanam Located Opposite to Sri Varaha Swamy Rest House in TirumalaDarshan and Lord Venkateswara will be provided to Parakamani Sevakulu on the last day of slot. The Details of TTD Parakamani Seva application and timing slots are mentioned below:
Eligibility for TTD Parakamani Seva
- Only Male devotees, from Hindu Religion only and in the age group of 35 years to 65 years., are eligible to apply for Parakamani Seva inview of constraints on survaillance
- Parakamani Sevakulu should be either working or retired employee of Central / State Government or Quasi Government or PSU or Scheduled Banks or from Insurance Companies.
- Parakamani Sevakulu should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit, free from arthritis, back pains, asthma, as they have to perform the Seva by squatting / sitting on the floor for longer sessions.
Devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala are alone eligible to register at present for Parakamani Seva.
- Parakamani Sevakulu may opt for either 3 days slot or 4 days slot.
- For upated full details visit official web page as mentioned below.
TTD Parakamani Seva Schedule and Batch Timings
TTD Parakamani Seva is available in two slots i.e. Slot-1, Slot-2, in a week and every day it is conducted in three batches named as Batch A, B, C as mentioned below. Eligible devotees have to register their details in TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application against available dates and slots. Registered Srivari Sevakulu has to report report for enrollment on One day before at 2 PM to at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APS RTC Bus stand), Tirumala to confirm their reserved slot.
|Sl NO||Batch||Reporting Day||Seva From||Seva From|
Batch A, B, C. timings are as follows:
|1||A||7:00 AM||10:00 AM||1:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|2||B||10AM||1:00 PM||4:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|3||C||6:00 PM||8.30 PM||9:00 PM||12 mid Night|
TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application
Interested Eligible Devotees may first register their details in TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application at TTD official web site. Adhaar card, employee IDs and Photos, Recent passport size photo and valid Identity Card / Service / Pension card / Certificate (less than 100 kb) should be available to upload during online registration. The detail procedure was mentioned here.
- Visit the TTD Web Page srivariseva.tirumala.org
- Register with your Mobile Number and give a password
- A OTP will be sent to your Mobile Number
- Log-in with mobile number and password and update your profile
- AFter updating Profile, select the parakamaniseva from Seva Services in menu.
- Check for Availability Dates and batches
- select the available dates & batches slots and update the application
- Select Preview and confirm
- Note down the Ref No and Take print of Acknowledgement Slip.
You will receive an SMS saying your application is under process and the confirmation will be send you via SMS.
Reporting to TTD Parakamani Seva
Devotees who submitted in TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application has to take Confirmation Application print out. They have to submit two passport size photos, two copies of ID proof, two copies of Online Application form and along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office one day before the Seva date which is mandatory. Temporary Identity cards will be issued to the Parakamani Sevakulu at the time of reporting for parakamani seva by the TTD Vigilance & Security wing and same should be returned to the on duty Vigilance & Security personnel at the end of each session. Parakamani Sevakulu should bring their uniform (traditional dress i.e, white Dothi White Vesti / Pancha) on their own while attending for Parakamani Seva.
TTD Parakamaniseva is a voluntary service and hence, no payments will be made in any form. The Parakamani Sevakulu should bring AADHAR Card and ID cards submitted at the time registrion for verification while reporting for serivce, otherwise, will not be permitted for Parakamani Seva.
TTD Parakamani Seva Online Application and details URLs: Click below URLS to get more details about TTD Parakamani Seva, general rules and guidelines, online applications and to know the application status.