TTD Online Room Booking
TTD Online Room Booking for advance reservation of TTD room can be done online. Lakhs of pilgrims visit daily to have darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara swamy. Piligrims can reserve accommodation in Tirumala and tirupati using Online Room Booking system or from E-darshan counters or from current booking counters at tirumala. Details of TTD online room booking is follows:
TTD Online Room Booking
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam is a world famous historical temple located on seventh hill of Tirumala, Daily, Lakhs of pilgrims visit to darshan Lord Sri Venkateswara swamy. There are so many famous temples and historical places located on seven hills and pilgrims must stay at tirumala to visit all these places. TTD has maintaining various types of rooms, accommodations for all devotees visitng tirumala. One can reserve TTD online room booking mainly in three methods.
- TTD room booking from Current booking counters
- TTD room booking through E-Darshan counters
- TTD Online room booking through Web portal
1. TTD room booking from Current booking counters
In Tirumala current reservation facility for accommodation is provided to pilgrims. If rooms are vacant, Pilgrims can get room from current reservation counters. The availability of rooms will be displayed on digital boards in respective counters. They are requested to visit reception counters at CRO, Kousthubam, MBC-34 & SPGH to book the rooms. The rooms will be provided on first cum first serve basis. In tirupati Vishunivas also this facility is available to get rooms in Vishunivas .
2. TTD room booking through E-Darshan counters
One can reserve TTD Room in advance from e-Darshan counters. These e-darshan counters were established in most of the TTD Kalyanamandapams and Information Centres in all most all parts of Andhra Pradesh and outside Andhra Pradesh. Sevas, Darshan, and Accommodation can be booked from the available e-Darshan Counters, 60 days from Quota availability.
3. TTD Online room booking through Web portal
TTD Online room booking can be done from the official TTD Website mentioned below, 90 days from the Quota availability. Only one Accommodation/room will be allotted for one registered user within 90 days of Quota availability.
The procedure for TTD Online room booking is mentioned here:
Visit and register TTD Seva Online Website, Registration with TTD Website is mandatory for room booking, wherein pilgrim is provided with username and password.
- Login the website using User name and Password
- Check Availability of rooms
- Select date and type of room and go for online room booking
- Fill the online form and pay the amounts to complete the room booking
- After the successful booking, Email confirmation will be sent to respective mail ids with details of Piligrims reporting date, time .
- Take print out of the room booking receipt.
- Submit this receipt and produce the original ID proof mentioned in the receipt while taking room at CRO office counters, tirumala.
TTD online room booking accommodation:
TTD rooms/cottage should be occupied with in one hour from the time of allotment. The allotment of room is for 24 hours only. For extension of rooms, visit counters with valid seva or darshan tickets. No accomodation shall be given to single person. TTD parakamani seva, TTD laddu seva and other sevas, darshan can be reserved online in advance as per availability.
For details consult Helpline (toll free no.)-18004254141 /firstname.lastname@example.org and for TTD room online booking, online reservation of accommodation and seva tickets click TTD official website TTD Seva Online