TTD Laddu Seva Online Application
TTD Laddu Seva Online Application can be registered and uploaded online from TTD website. TTD Laddu Seva Online Application is required to participate in TTD laddu Prasada seva activity where the enrolled devotees either sell laddu tokens to the pilgrims by collecting the requisite money from the pilgrims or issue Laddus to the piligrims by collecting receipts.
Interested Eligible candidates seeking to participate in TTD Laddu Seva in Tirumala has to register their names through TTD Laddu Seva Online Application strictly abiding to the rules of TTD and with specific guidelines.
TTD Laddu Seva :
TTD Laddu Seva is an activity of issue laddu prasadam tokens to the pilgrims by collecting the requisite money from the pilgrims or issue Laddu prasadam to the piligrims by collecting receipts. The persons who are Interested should register online for Ladduseva, who will be here-by addressed as “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
The Accommodation for Laddu Prasada Sevakulu has been provided at Laddu Prasada Seva Hall located adjacent to Srivari Seva Sadan inside RTC bus stand.
Tirupati Ladduseva is available in either 4 days slot or 5 days slot. Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be provided on the last day of slot and also will be provided three laddus at subsidised rate of Rs.10/- each.
four days Laddu Seva slot will start on Thursday and conclude on Sunday. First 3 days they will render their services at Laddu Seva counters and the 4th day, they will render their service inside the temple.
Five day Laddu Seva for slot will start on Sunday and conclude on Thursday. First five days they will render their services at Laddu Seva counters and on the 5th day, they will render their service inside the temple.
Eligibility for TTD Laddu Seva
- Devotees should register with Srivari Seva portal for applying Srivari General Seva, Parakamani Seva & Laddu Prasadam Seva.
- Only Male devotees, from Hindu Religion only and in the age group of 18 years to 65 years., are eligible to apply for Ladduseva.
- Sevaks working in Private/Govt. sector, with computer knowledge can apply for Laddu Prasadam seva by uploading their Employee ID/Aadhra Proof.
- Sevaks will not be allowed to book Parakamani/Laddu Prasadam Seva within 90 days from the last seva performance date.
- Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit, free from arthritis, back pains, asthma, as they have to perform the Seva by squatting / sitting on the floor for longer sessions.
- Devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala are alone eligible to register at present for TTD Laddu Prasada Seva Online Application.
- Laddu Prasada Sevakulu may opt for either 3 days slot or 4 days slot.
For updated full details visit official web page as mentioned below.
TTD Laddu Seva Online Application:
Interested Devotees may register their details in TTD Laddu Seva Online Application at TTD official web site mentioned below as same as TTD parakamaniseva online Application. Sevaks can apply Parakamani and Laddu Prasadam seva 8 days prior to the Seva date.
Recent passport size photo(less than 100 kb) and valid Identity Card either Service or Pension card issued by their Employers / Employing Organizations only should be uploaded during online Application. The Steps to Apply are :
- Visit the TTD Web Page srivariseva.tirumala.org
- Register your profile and upload documents
- Register with your Mobile Number and give a password
- A OTP will be sent to your Mobile Number
- Log-in with mobile number and password and update your profile
- After updating Profile, select the laddu Seva from Seva Services in menu.
- Check for Availability Dates and batches
- select the available dates & batches slots and update the application
- Select Preview and confirm
- Note down the Ref No and Take print of Acknowledgement Slip.
- You will receive an SMS saying your application is under process and the confirmation will be send you via SMS.
TTD Laddu Seva Application Status
Devotees who submitted in TTD Laddu Seva Online Application has to take Confirmation Application print out. They have to submit two passport size photos, two copies of ID proof, two copies of Online Application form and along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concern authority) while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office, (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala one day before the Seva date which is mandatory.
Temporary Identity cards will be issued to the Laddu Prasada Sevakulu at the time of reporting for Laddu Prasada seva by the TTD Vigilance & Security wing and same should be returned to the on duty Vigilance & Security personnel at the end of each session. Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should bring their uniform (traditional dress i.e, white Dothi White Vesti / Pancha) on their own while attending for Laddu PrasadaSeva.
Srivari Sevaks can cancel their confirmed seva services of Parakamani / Laddu Prasadam Seva in seva history or in apply Parakamani / Laddu Prasadam Seva. For more and updated details about TTD Laddu Seva click below URLS.